its all about me, really...

SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs just about summarizes the world we live in.

Name:
Location: Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Be gracious to one and all.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Best News in 30 years

*ahem*... what i'm about to tell you, is the most wonderful news that i've ever heard in the first 30 years of my life... but pity, this news applies to me. Just me and no one else.. ;p

maybe this news spells the end of all the SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs in my life...

alright alright... have i stalled enough ?? hhehehe.. here goes nothin'..

I'M GONNA BE A DADDY !!!!!!!!!!

wooohoooooooooooo !!!!!!!!! (^_^)v

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

swee la brudder!!! u the MAN!!! congrats!!!

Monday, August 08, 2005 4:12:00 PM  
Blogger the teacher said...

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to u & kiwi !! Lotsa luv !!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:17:00 AM  
Blogger klinz said...

hehe... thanks bruther !!! thanks nic !!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home