its all about me, really...

SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs just about summarizes the world we live in.

Name:
Location: Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Be gracious to one and all.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Just an Audio Clip

Just a few days back, while enjoying a 5 minutes lull from our back breaking project, my colleagues and I were listening to an audio file being played back on a friend's Nokia N-Gage.

It was hilarious, well at least my colleagues and I thought it was hilarious. The audio clip is about a local guy playing a mobilephone prank on a foreign worker here. We all laughed till our sides almost broke open. So I got my friend to send it to me via email.

I want to share this file with anyone who is interested in listening to it. I got the file hosted on Putfile - Free Multimedia Hosting.

However, the audio clip is full of vulgarities. Its the way the two fellas uttering the vulgarities that is funny. Please DO NOT access the audio file if vulgarities turn you off.

You have been warned. You can listen to the file directly by clicking here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home