its all about me, really...

SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs just about summarizes the world we live in.

Name:
Location: Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Be gracious to one and all.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Who do I look like ?

Hahaha, this website, Face Analyzer, is hilarious. It was introduced by one of my closest pals, also a blogger.

What this website does, is it compares your facial features with many of the celebrities' photos and pairs you with the closest celebrity match. How and what method the website employs in the comparison and recognition of facial features, I do not know. However, the end results can be quite unexpected.

What do need to do is: Take a good clear shot of your face against a contrasting background, load it into your PC, log on to the website, and submit your photo to register for a free account. You will be sent a link via email where you'll be able to see your celebrity match in the website.

I got mine done and look who's my celebrity match. I can't believe what I saw.

One reprieve you get if you do not like your celebrity match: You can always take another pic of yourself, probably with a different expression or different camera angle and submit again until you hit a celebrity match you are contented with. -wink-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home