its all about me, really...

SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs just about summarizes the world we live in.

Name:
Location: Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Be gracious to one and all.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

so what's it gonna be ?

Ahh, once again, the time has come for us to re-new or maintain our resolutions.

My resolution for 2006:
  • provide the best, if possible, for my little princess who will be coming into our lives in April 2006
  • to get all my required jobs done smoothly so that I can ORD in 2007 without any worries.

Oh, just an update of "my favourite pet" in my personal list. The kitten has been my favourite pet animal ever since I can remember stuffs. For the past year, I've been grappling within myself because there's a new player vying for "Andy's favourite pet animal" spot: The Roborovskii Hamster.

So as of now, I've made up my mind. My favourite pet animal is the hamster. Especially the Roborovskii breed. -grin-

So, what's it gonna be for the rest of you. Your resolutions. Made them yet ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home