its all about me, really...

SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs just about summarizes the world we live in.

Name:
Location: Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Be gracious to one and all.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

On a lighter note,

Alright, enough of all these Nokia BS. I think that whatever their reply, it won't matter because they reply for the sake of it. Unless they say they are willing to compensate me with another free phone of my choice, whatever they say doesn't matter to me.

As a Japanese would say, 'Shigata ga nai neh?'

On a lighter note, looking at Jaime's blog, one of her post inspired me to take pictures of my own hamsters.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the first pic, a new robo couple lives in the tank on the left. They moved in on Monday afternoon. Still unable to think of any nice names for them. The two robos in the tank on the right are both males. Both their mates died some time ago so I guess they are buddies now.

There are more pics of my other hamsters which are stored in my acccount hosted by
Photobucket.

To view the many other pics of my hamsters, click on
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home