its all about me, really...

SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs just about summarizes the world we live in.

Name:
Location: Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Be gracious to one and all.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Last Stand

Lina and I managed to grab a chance at watching X-Men: The Last Stand at a cinema since her mum is helping us look after little Ellie.

The 3rd installment of X-Men proved to be much better than I thought. The final showdown caused me a little heartache though, Logan had to kill Jean in order to save her.

The logic of that is so complicated that even if I grasped the gist of it, I doubt that I would have the courage to do that.

I pray that I won't live to see that day. To kill a loved one in order to save her? I guess that only happens in the movies.

I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home