its all about me, really...

SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs just about summarizes the world we live in.

Name:
Location: Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Be gracious to one and all.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Lazy lazy lazy me.

Tomorrow marks the last day of Chinese New Year. We chinese call tomorrow "Yuan Xiao".

I've been feeling so so so lazy during this period. Weeks before CNY, I've got no mood to work. During CNY, I've got no mood to work. Now that CNY is going to end, I've still got no mood to work. Hahaha.

Probably the working environment is getting to me. Working in the same place for the past 9 years.

This year's CNY wasn't THAT enjoyable. I was down with an irritated throat, cough that brought on asthma and had to see the doc 2 days before CNY eve. Could sleep peacefully throughout the whole night. Definitely got to wake up around 4am to expel the huge amount of phlegm that got deposited in my throat. After that, getting back to dreamland was next to impossible because of the cough. On the first day of CNY, I didn't get any better. I was feeling down most of the time. Went back to see the doc again on the 4th day of CNY. Got another different dose of anti-biotics, which the doc claimed to be very strong and that it will keep me awake during the night. I told the doc that nothing will stop me if I want to sleep.

I was right. The anti-biotic actually made me sleep better. I didn't have to wake up to expel any more phlegm and my cough is getting better.

After 2 weeks of medication, I'm finally getting better. But CNY's ending tomorrow.

Anyway, we didn't get many visitors to our place this year due to the many clashes of all our appointment schedules.

Oh yeah, the doc I went to see about my asthma and cough, she is a friend of Douglas, Lina's Gynaecologist. What a small world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home