its all about me, really...

SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs just about summarizes the world we live in.

Name:
Location: Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Be gracious to one and all.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Yay! Its my favourite festive period again!

Chinese New Year (CNY) really affects my mood a lot. Hardly can find myself feeling down during this period. Most importantly, I don't have the mood to work starting from 3 weeks before CNY. Hahaha.

To me, CNY bears more significance over any other festive seasons.

Anyway, I've been kept busy cleaning up the house, trying to get it into the sparkling clean condition, fit enough for the God of Fortune to pay me a visit. (=

Over the next week or so, Lina and me will be busy going on visitations.

Here's wishing all of you a Happy New Year! May the year of the Dog bring all of you good health, unlimited wealth, prosperity and luck!

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home