its all about me, really...

SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs just about summarizes the world we live in.

Name:
Location: Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Be gracious to one and all.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

OTO Trimax TX-908

I was cracking my head on what present to get for Lina for our anniversary coming up in a few days' time.

Last Friday morning, on my way to camp after dropping Lina off at her workplace, there was an advert on Class 95 that really got on my nerves... it went "zap zap zap zap zap" non-stop. It was so irritating, especially hearing it during the morning drive to work because morning traffic along SLE towards TPE is like driving in a race. Every car hungry to pounce on the empty space further up on the lane beside it.

That's when I made a decision. I've just got to get that massage belt for her. I've got two good reasons to buy. Anniversary present and post-natal massage althernative. Why not ?

Now, new problem. Which to buy. Some of you might have received an SMS from me, asking about your opinion. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who took time to read my SMS.

My conclusion was, based on feedbacks and some 'research' done online, those who bought OTO said OTO was good. Those who bought OSIM's uZap, said uZap was good. Duh! So much help.
So I guess it all boils down to personal preference and design. Frankly speaking, uZap is the nicer design between the two. Technically speaking, although uZap boasts 2 motors, OTO's technology is much better, according to my own 'research'.

uZap's twin motors vibrates. OTO's motors oscillates, meaning the motors move in a circular motion.

Two motors better than one ? I don't think so. OTO's belt comprises of 3 motors. They work together to give the users the oscillating motion. That's how effective massaging works. Oscillating. Not vibrating.

I confirmed my theory when I gave the OTO belt a try at Jurong Point's OTO shop. It really felt good. I tried the detox mode on an empty stomach for 5 mins and it made me wanna take a dump already.

I don't know how good it really is. I just finished one session of the slimming mode and massage mode just now. The massage mode felt really nice, its intensity going from nice and slow to more vigorous. I think Lina will like it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks a lot!!
I was struggling which one to buy and your comments help a lot>W<

Thursday, June 26, 2008 5:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Sunday, February 21, 2010 3:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Saturday, March 13, 2010 4:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home