its all about me, really...

SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs just about summarizes the world we live in.

Name:
Location: Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Be gracious to one and all.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Falling in love again...

Haha its true! There's a 3rd party between Lina and me. Her name's Ellie. :p

Those endearing little eyes, the way she throws her temper when she's hungry and we are slow at conjuring up her favourite milk mix, the way she sleeps, etc etc... Yeah, its tough when we've got to wake up during our dreamland tour to feed Ellie, its tough for Lina giving her a bath and its tough when Ellie just refuse to snooze and just wants to be carried, cuddled, swayed and patted. But guess what, its definitely worth every while.

I just discovered that I've reached the staged where I truly realise what life is all about. I guess one only attains such 'enlightenment' when one has a child, especially an infant, to care, love and feed. Previously, with only Lina, myself, the goggle box and the internet, life was pretty monotonous. Wake up, go to work, lunch, back home, dinner, tv and/or internet during the weekdays; wake up, shopping during the weekends. Seriously, I thought this was what life was all about. Only upon the arrival of Ellie did I realise, how wrong I was.

There's so much to look forward to these days. So much so that I completely lost interest in my job. Having my contract ending next year June doesn't help either. Every day, I'd just while away my time at work, waiting for just the moment to go home and see little Ellie. Truth be told, I've knocked off much earlier than the official timing just to rush home. I've took more medical leaves even though I'm not that sick just to have excuse to stay home.

My mother-in-law would always tell Ellie, "See? Your daddy's always 'eating snake' (goofing off)". Well, I didn't mind one bit. 'Cos its true! Hahaha.

After reading this post, I guess you guys might have a better idea of the reason for the delay for not updating my blog. (^_^)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home