its all about me, really...

SNAFUs, TARFUs and FUBARs just about summarizes the world we live in.

Name:
Location: Bukit Panjang, Singapore

Be gracious to one and all.

Friday, July 28, 2006

I hate toads.

I hate toads. Big time.

What's so attractive about my office that these toads got to sneak into my office and hide all day long?

In the recent months, 4 toads seeked refuge in my office. They hid in each and every dark spaces they could find; under the sofa, behind the cabinets, even inside my shoe.

Everytime I spot any one of them, I'd chase them out. But they never fail to get back into my office.

This morning, the moment I stepped into my office, I smelt something. The smell of death. First thing that came to mind was my hamsters. Yeah, I've got two of them hammies in my office. They were alive and well, running in their little homes. I searched high and low for whatever died but couldn't find a trace. Since the foul smell wasn't that over-powering, I lit the aromatherapy thingie to mask the odour.

Then came noon. Came back from lunch and I almost threw everything up. But there was still no trace. Only the odour. I moved every furniture away from the wall and then I saw them.

3 toads. 1 alive and 2 dead. Squashed between a heavy cabinet and the wall. How the hell they got there, I didn't quite comprehend. I chased the live toad out of the office with a broom. I made sure it was left far far away from my office. Cleaning up the mess was, gut wrenching. The odour tried to fight its way through the towel mask I put on. Nobody could stand the pungent odour. I had to do it alone.

Job done but the odour still lingers. I hope it'll dissipate by tomorrow.

I hate toads.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 2:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home